The Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ Utility Knife (12cm/4.5") is a medium sized versatile knife. It is a 'must-have knife' with all-rounder performance for every Chef in every kitchen. It has a curved blade edge that Cooks will effortlessly slice, portion or chop with precision and control.
The Cuisine::pro KIYOSHI™ range by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, being characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Each blade also has a distinctive trademark Dragon insignia.
Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ knives have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2 and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Japanese steel blade construction has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds a greater edge retention. This technique is favored by traditional Japanese craftsman.
The KIYOSHI™ Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Chuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the KIYOSHI™ range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing the blades hardness, and optimum Performance.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ Utility knife is a medium-sized all purpose knife. Ideal for every-day essential kitchen functions such as cutting cheese, chopping fruit and vegetables, and slicing fish.
- Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ knives are engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing a blades’ hardness and optimum performance.
- The KIYOSH™ blades are Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged Steel.
- Traditional Damascus inspired blades
- Triple riveted G-10 fiberglass handle.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Featuring a distinctive trademark Dragon on each blade.