Paring Knife 9cm 3.5in
The Cuisine::pro® Kiyoshi™ Paring Knife (9cm/3.5"") is a 'must have' kitchen knife. Perfect for the intricate and everyday culinary tasks of peeling and slicing fresh produce. Its razor sharp blade edge makes for incredible precision and control.
The Cuisine::pro KIYOSHI™ range by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, being characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Each blade also has a distinctive trademark Dragon insignia.
Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ knives have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2 and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Japanese steel blade construction has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds a greater edge retention. This technique is favored by traditional Japanese craftsman.
The KIYOSHI™ Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Chuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the KIYOSHI™ range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing the blades hardness, and optimum Performance.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ Paring knife is our smallest kitchen knife. It has a razor sharp blade that is ideal for everyday culinary tasks of peeling and slicing fresh produce, or intricate work like deveining a shrimp, skinning mushrooms or cutting small garnishes.
- Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ knives are engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing a blades’ hardness and optimum performance.
- The KIYOSHI™ blades are Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged Steel.
- Traditional Damascus inspired blades
- Triple riveted G-10 fiberglass handle.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Featuring a distinctive trademark Dragon on each blade.