The Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ Carving Knife (20cm/8") is distinctively narrow with a curved blade profile. It is a vital tool for every kitchen, and is predominantly used for both carving and cutting. The tapered silhouette allows the Chef to follow the contour, guiding meat away from the bone.
The Cuisine::pro KIYOSHI™ range by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, being characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Each blade also has a distinctive trademark Dragon insignia.
Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ knives have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2 and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Japanese steel blade construction has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds a greater edge retention. This technique is favored by traditional Japanese craftsman.
The KIYOSHI™ Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Chuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the KIYOSHI™ range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing the blades hardness, and optimum Performance.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ Carving Knife is great for carving thick slices of meats, fruits and vegetables. Narrower than a chefs knife and with a curved blade profile, it helps to follow contours and guide meat away from the bone. This knife allows for more precise cuts.
- Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ knives are engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing a blades’ hardness and optimum performance.
- The KIYOSHI™ blades are Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged Steel.
- Traditional Damascus inspired blades
- Triple riveted G-10 fiberglass handle.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Featuring a distinctive trademark Dragon on each blade.