The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® 'Try Me' Santoku Knife (12.5cm/5") is Guaranteed to deliver you an agile chopping experience. The knife’s low tip and broad blade makes it a cook’s best friend for slicing, dicing and mincing.
Cuisine::pro® iconiX® knives by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ have been crafted from the finest German Stainless Steel 1.4116. This traditional German style of knife is favoured & loved by European Master Chefs around the world. German craftsman and blade-smith technology are at the very core of every knife. Cuisine::pro® iconiX® blades are made from premium German Stainless Steel that have been mined in Germany since last century.
Cuisine::pro® iconiX® premium German Steel blades are forged in fire and ice to deliver the highest cutting performance, with the perfect weight and balance. Each blade is produced with a controlled tempered process to ensure the best possible hardness, toughness and blade flexibility.
Each blade is designed with a durable polymer handle that has been contoured for a comfortable grip.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The iconiX® Santoku is #1 in the kitchen for Cutting, Slicing, Chopping, Dicing, Mincing and so much more. It is the perfect knife when cutting meats, slicing cheeses, and chopping or dicing vegetables and nuts. The recessed scallops situated above the blade's edge assists to release thin slices and sticky food after slicing.
- Inspired by the traditional German craftsman and blade-smiths. The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® blades are made from premium German Stainless Steel that has been mined in Germany since last century.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel.
- Triple Riveted, full tang handle.
- The handle is crafted from Polymer.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.