The Cuisine::pro® Kiyoshi® Santoku Knife (17cm/6.5") is guaranteed to deliver you the best agile chopping experience. The knife’s low tip and broad blade makes it a cook’s best friend for slicing, dicing and mincing.
The Cuisine::pro KIYOSHI® range features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, being characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Each blade also has a distinctive trademark Dragon insignia.
Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI® knives have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2 and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Japanese steel blade construction has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds a greater edge retention. This technique is favoured by traditional Japanese craftsman.
The KIYOSHI® Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Cuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the KIYOSHI® range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing the blades hardness, and optimum Performance.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® Kiyoshi® Santoku is #1 in the kitchen for Cutting, Slicing, Chopping, Dicing, Mincing and so much more. It is the Perfect knife when cutting meats, slicing cheeses, and chooping or dicing vegatibles and nuts. The recessed scallops situated above the blade's edge assists to release thin slices and sticky food after slicing.
- Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI® knives are engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing a blades’ hardness and optimum performance.
- The KIYOSHI® blades are Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged Steel.
- Traditional Damascus inspired blades
- Triple riveted G-10 fibreglass handle.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Featuring a distinctive trademark Dragon on each blade.