Carve succulent slices of roast meat with the high performance Cuisine::pro® iD3® Carving Set inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and bladesmiths.
Cuisine::pro® iD3® knives are crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2. The Japanese steel blade construction has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques favoured by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds a greater edge retention. The blades are ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability.
The iD3® Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Cuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the iD3® range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing the blades hardness, and optimum Performance.
The Cuisine::pro® Trademarked MicroDot® Technology is used exclusively in the iD3® range of knives. The MicroDot® Technology is evident on the knives handle, and is used to comfort your hands main pressure points, ensuring complete control and precision when slicing.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® iD3® Carving set is perfect for carving and serving meats with ease. The knife’s curved blade profile help to follow contours and guide meat away from the bone. The carving fork is perfect for holding meat in place while slicing and helps to transfer food to plate. The Cuisine::pro® iD3® Carving Knife Set contains 1 x 20cm/8" carving knife and 1 x 17cm/6.5" carving fork.
- The asymmetrical handle design of the Cuisine::pro® iD3® combined with the trademarked MicroDot® Technology, provides more grip and safer knife control.
- Ice hardened and twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Rockwell Hardness tested for strength.
- Forged steel with one-piece seamless handle.
- The handle is weight balanced, and features the Trademarked MicroDot® Technology.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.