TheCuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor Bread Knife (20cm/8") has a sharp edge that is similar to saw-like notches. This is commonly referred to as a serrated edge. The knife's long serrated blade sclices through the toughest and crispest bread crusts, withought squashing the softer interior.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor knives have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2, and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Damashiro® Emperor range features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers. Characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Cuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the Damashiro® Emperor range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing the blades hardness and optimum Performance. All Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor knives are Forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor Bread Knife allows you to cut thick crusted breads without crushing or tearing their soft centers. The knives measured serrations help cutting through foods with tough exteriors.
- Each Damashiro® blade undergoes a Premium Japanese leather sharpening process, providing an even sharper cutting blade.
- Engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing a blades hardness and optimum performance.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
- The handle is crafted from Pakka dark wood.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.