Sharpening Steel 20cm 8"
Keep your kitchen knives razor sharp with the high performance Cuisine::pro® iD3® Sharpening Steel (20cm/8""). Designed specially to maintain the quality of your kitchen knives, this sharpener is an essential for every kitchen.
Cuisine::pro® iD3® knives by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ are crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2. The Japanese steel blade construction has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques favored by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds a greater edge retention. The blades are ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability.
The iD3® Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Chuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the iD3® range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing the blades hardness, and optimum Performance.
The Cuisine::pro® Trademarked MicroDot® Technology is used exclusively in the iD3® range of knives. The MicroDot® Technology is evident on the knives handle, and is used to comfort your hands main pressure points, ensuring complete control and precision when slicing.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® iD3® Sharpening Steel is a must for keeping knives sharp and at the ready. The forged steel works to restore a blades razor sharp cutting edge.
- The asymmetrical handle design of the Cuisine::pro® iD3® combined with the trademarked MicroDot® Technology, provides more grip and safer knife control.
- Ice hardened and twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Rockwell Hardness tested for strength.
- Forged steel with one-piece seamless handle.
- The handle is weight balanced, and features the Trademarked MicroDot® Technology.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.