The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® Cleaver Knife (17.5cm/6.5") has been engineered and weighted to make heavy chopping easier. A cleaver can take on heavier root vegetables with more force than a chef's knife or santoku knife. Aside from breaking down tendons and bones, cleavers can also be used for pounding, mincing, dicing, and slicing a variety of other foods.
Cuisine::pro® iconiX® knives by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ have been crafted from the finest German Stainless Steel 1.4116. This traditional German style of knife is favoured & loved by European Master Chefs around the world. German craftsman and blade-smith technology are at the very core of every knife. Cuisine::pro® iconiX® blades are made from premium German Stainless Steel that have been mined in Germany since last century.
Cuisine::pro® iconiX® premium German Steel blades are forged in fire and ice to deliver the highest cutting performance, with the perfect weight and balance. Each blade is produced with a controlled tempered process to ensure the best possible hardness, toughness and blade flexibility.
Each blade is designed with a durable polymer handle that has been contoured for a comfortable grip.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® Cleaver Knife blade will change the way you handle meats. In addition to being designed for portioning of poultry and varied cuts of meats, the Cleaver is perfect for cutting through heavier root vegetables with ease. It is engineered to be perfectly balanced and weighted, making chopping through bones a breeze.
- Inspired by the traditional German craftsman and blade-smiths. The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® blades are made from premium German Stainless Steel that has been mined in Germany since last century.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel.
- Triple Riveted, full tang handle.
- The handle is crafted from Polymer.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.