The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR Paring Knife (9cm/3.5") is a 'must have' kitchen knife. Perfect for the intricate and everyday culinary tasks of peeling and slicing fresh produce. Its razor sharp blade edge makes for incredible precision and control.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR knives by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2, and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Damashiro® EMPEROR range features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers. Characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Chuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the Damashiro® EMPEROR range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing the blades hardness and optimum Performance. All Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR knives are forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR Paring knife is our smallest kitchen knife. It has a razor sharp blade that is ideal for everyday culinary tasks of peeling and slicing fresh produce, or intricate work like deveining a shrimp, skinning mushrooms or cutting small garnishes.
- Each Damashiro® blade undergoes a Premium Japanese leather sharpening process, providing an even sharper cutting blade.
- Engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing a blades hardness and optimum performance.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
- The handle is crafted from dark Pakkawood.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.