Santoku Set of 3
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR Santoku Set is guaranteed to deliver you the best agile chopping experience. The knife’s low tip and broad blade makes it a cook’s best friend for slicing, dicing and mincing.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR knives by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2, and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Damashiro® EMPEROR range features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers. Characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Chuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the Damashiro® EMPEROR range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing the blades hardness and optimum Performance. All Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR knives are forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR Santoku Set contains: 1 x 17cm/6.5" Santoku, 1 x 14cm/5.5" Santoku, 1 x 12.5cm/5" Santoku. The Damashiro® EMPEROR Santoku is #1 in the kitchen for Cutting, Slicing, Chopping, Dicing, Mincing and so much more. It is the Perfect knife when cutting meats, slicing cheeses, and chopping or dicing vegetables and nuts. The recessed scallops situated above the blade's edge assists to release thin slices and sticky food after slicing.
- Each Damashiro® blade undergoes a Premium Japanese leather sharpening process, providing an even sharper cutting blade.
- Engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing a blades hardness and optimum performance.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
- The handle is crafted from dark Pakkawood.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.