Kiyo 7 Piece Knife Block
Upgrade your kitchen with the Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ Kiyo Japanese Knife Block.
KIYOSHI™ introduces blade-smith perfection & precision with stunning trademark Dragon Insignia across each of the 6 knives in this block. Housed in a sleek magnetic knife block, the Kiyo will be a feature piece in any kitchen.
The Cuisine::pro KIYOSHI™ range by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, being characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Each blade also has a distinctive trademark Dragon insignia.
Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ knives have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2 and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Japanese steel blade construction has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds a greater edge retention. This technique is favored by traditional Japanese craftsman.
The KIYOSHI™ Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Chuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the KIYOSHI™ range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing the blades hardness, and optimum Performance.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ Kiyo 7 Piece Knife Block contains: 1 x Cleaver 17.5cm/6.5", 1 x Chefs Knife 20cm/8", 1 x Bread Knife 20cm/8", 1 x Large Santoku 17cm/6", 1 x Small Santoku 12.5cm/4.5" and 1x Paring Knife 9cm/3.5". Housed in a stylish knife block to showcase your blades.
- Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI™ knives are engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing a blades’ hardness and optimum performance.
- The KIYOSHI™ blades are Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged Steel.
- Traditional Damascus inspired blades
- Triple riveted G-10 fiberglass handle.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Featuring a distinctive trademark Dragon on each blade.