The elegant KIYOSHI® Kei Japanese Knife Block by Cuisine::pro® introduces bladesmith perfection to your kitchen and offers an unbeatable culinary experience day in day out. Showcase the incredible trademark Dragon insignia of the KIYOSHI® knives on 6 premium blades housed magentically on the stand-out Kei word board.
The Cuisine::pro KIYOSHI® range features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, being characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Each blade also has a distinctive trademark Dragon insignia.
Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI® knives have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2 and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Japanese steel blade construction has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds a greater edge retention. This technique is favoured by traditional Japanese craftsman.
The KIYOSHI® Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Cuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the KIYOSHI® range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing the blades hardness, and optimum Performance.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI ® Kei 7 Piece Knife Block contains 1 x 20cm/8" Chefs Knife, 1 x 20cm/8" Bread Knife, 1 x 20cm/8" Carving Knife, 1 x 12cm/4.5" Santoku Knife, 1 x 12.5cm/5" Santoku Knife, 1 x 9cm/3.5" Paring Knife. Housed in a stylish knife block to showcase your blades.
- Cuisine::pro® KIYOSHI® knives are engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing a blades’ hardness and optimum performance.
- The KIYOSHI® blades are Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged Steel.
- Traditional Damascus inspired blades
- Triple riveted G-10 fibreglass handle.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- Featuring a distinctive trademark Dragon on each blade.