The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor Carving Knife (20cm/8") is distinctively narrow with a curved blade profile. It is a vital tool for every kitchen, and is predominantly used for both carving and cutting. The tapered silhouette allows the Chef to follow the contour, guiding meat away from the bone.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor knives have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2, and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Damashiro® Emperor range features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers. Characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Cuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the Damashiro® Emperor range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing the blades hardness and optimum Performance. All Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor knives are Forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Damashiro® Emperor Carving Knife is great for carving thick slices of meats, fruits and vegetables. Narrower than a chefs knife and with a curved blade profile, helps to follow contours and guide meat away from the bone. This knife allows for more precise cuts.
- Each Damashiro® blade undergoes a Premium Japanese leather sharpening process, providing an even sharper cutting blade.
- Engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing a blades hardness and optimum performance.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
- The handle is crafted from Pakka dark wood.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.