The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® Chefs Knife (20cm/8") is traditionally known as a cooks knife. It is an all-purpose knife that is curved to allow the Cook to rock the knife on the cutting board for a more precise cut.
Cuisine::pro® iconiX® knives by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ have been crafted from the finest German Stainless Steel 1.4116. This traditional German style of knife is favoured & loved by European Master Chefs around the world. German craftsman and blade-smith technology are at the very core of every knife. Cuisine::pro® iconiX® blades are made from premium German Stainless Steel that have been mined in Germany since last century.
Cuisine::pro® iconiX® premium German Steel blades are forged in fire and ice to deliver the highest cutting performance, with the perfect weight and balance. Each blade is produced with a controlled tempered process to ensure the best possible hardness, toughness and blade flexibility.
Each blade is designed with a durable polymer handle that has been contoured for a comfortable grip.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® Chefs Knife is an all-purpose knife that is curved to allow the cook to rock the knife on the cutting board for a more precise cut.
- Inspired by the traditional German craftsman and blade-smiths. The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® blades are made from premium German Stainless Steel that has been mined in Germany since last century.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel.
- Triple Riveted, full tang handle.
- The handle is crafted from Polymer.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.