The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® Carving Knife (20cm/8") is distinctively narrow with a curved blade profile. It is a vital tool for every kitchen, and is predominantly used for both carving and cutting. The tapered silhouette allows the Chef to follow the contour, guiding meat away from the bone.
Cuisine::pro® iconiX® knives by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ have been crafted from the finest German Stainless Steel 1.4116. This traditional German style of knife is favoured & loved by European Master Chefs around the world. German craftsman and blade-smith technology are at the very core of every knife. Cuisine::pro® iconiX® blades are made from premium German Stainless Steel that have been mined in Germany since last century.
Cuisine::pro® iconiX® premium German Steel blades are forged in fire and ice to deliver the highest cutting performance, with the perfect weight and balance. Each blade is produced with a controlled tempered process to ensure the best possible hardness, toughness and blade flexibility.
Each blade is designed with a durable polymer handle that has been contoured for a comfortable grip.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The iconiX® Carving Knife is great for carving thick slices of meats, fruits and vegetables. Narrower than a chefs knife and with a curved blade profile, helps to follow contours and guide meat away from the bone. This knife allows for more precise cuts.
- Inspired by the traditional German craftsman and blade-smiths. The Cuisine::pro® iconiX® blades are made from premium German Stainless Steel that has been mined in Germany since last century.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel.
- Triple Riveted, full tang handle.
- The handle is crafted from Polymer.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.