The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® Emperor Cleaver Knife (17cm/6.5") has been engineered and weighted to make heavy chopping easier. A cleaver can take on heavier root vegetables with more force than a chef's knife or santoku knife. Aside from breaking down tendons and bones, cleavers can also be used for pounding, mincing, dicing, and slicing a variety of other foods.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR knives by THE CUSTOM CHEF™ have been crafted from the finest Japanese Steel 420J2, and ice-hardened ensuring superior blade strength and durability. The Damashiro® EMPEROR range features distinctive Damascus inspired blades inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers. Characteristic of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water.
The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR Japanese Steel has been mined in the same Japanese region of Chuo-Ku Chiba since the middle of the last century. Each knife in the Damashiro® EMPEROR range has been engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing the blades hardness and optimum Performance. All Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR knives are forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- The Cuisine::pro® Damashiro® EMPEROR Cleaver Knife blade will change the way you handle meats. In addition to being designed for portioning of poultry and varied cuts of meats, the Cleaver is perfect for cutting through heavier root vegetables with ease. It is engineered to be perfectly balanced and weighted, making chopping through bones a breeze.
- Each Damashiro® blade undergoes a Premium Japanese leather sharpening process, providing an even sharper cutting blade.
- Engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing a blades hardness and optimum performance.
- Ice hardened and Twice sharpened for superior cutting edge.
- Forged steel with traditional hammered tsuchime.
- The handle is crafted from dark Pakkawood.
- Blade angle 15-20°
- Backed by the Cuisine::pro® LIFETIME GUARANTEE.